Meet the Board of Directors
President: Mark Jilbert (616) 901-9285 or email@example.com
Vice-President: Felix Ybarra (616) 455-0960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Mark Jilbert (616) 901-9285 or email@example.com
Secretary: Ann Bower: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Tim Richards (616) 887-6324 or email@example.com
Memberships: Tom Syrek
The mission of the West Michigan Blues Society is to promote and preserve the rich history of blues music as it concerns West Michigan and its impact on American culture and commerce in musical arts and industry.
The West Michigan Blues Society was established in 1990 to:
- Promote blues appreciation by sponsoring concerts, festivals, and community events.
- Cooperate and correspond with other blues oriented groups, locally and around the world, and exchange ideas that will enhance the program locally and nationally.
- Provide an opportunity for blues fans to meet and enjoy the fellowship of others with similar interests.
- Foster greater awareness and love of the blues among the community through teaching and performing blues in schools and other venues.
- The WMBS is a non-stock corporation organized and run by a member-elected Board of Directors.
Billy's: 15% off your tab.
1437 Wealthy St. SE
Big O's Cafe: 10% off your meal.
80 Ottawa Ave. NE
The Corner Record Shop: 10% off your purchase
3562 Chicago Dr., Grandville, Mi.
Vertigo Music: 10% off you purchase (excluding concert tickets)
129 S. Division Ave.
Tip Top Deluxe: 10% off your tab
760 Butterworth Ave. SW
Southtown Guitar: 10% off a 30 minute lesson for any NEW student with a WMBS membership card.
1533 Wealthy St. SE
Blues Foundation Membership Discount
Contact the Blues Foundation at 901-527-BLUE of go online to their website at www.blues.org
All that plus:
Weekly email music updates
Discounts on WMBS merchandise